Custom Adventure Vans
If you're ready to start living adventurously, you've come to the right place! Mercedes-Benz of Louisville specializes in helping our customers create high quality, custom Adventure Vans. Whether you are looking for some weekend getaways or want to start enjoying full time van life, we are here to help you every step of the way.
We work with the best conversion companies so that we know we are providing our customers with the best quality equipment possible. With numerous options for both interior and exterior modifications - from roof racks and swing out bumpers to kitchenettes and sleeping arrangements - we are able to ensure that we can find the perfect fit for your adventure van needs!
Check out some of the adventure vans and weekender conversions we have completed for our customers below and let us know how we can help you start your next adventure!
Below are key features for just a few of the adventure van mod options. There are a lot more options to choose from, so give us a call to learn about all of the options available to you!
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR and Zeon series winches
- Adtitional wrap-around frame brackets and strength
- 1" thick shackle mounts for 3/4" shackles
- 2" receiver
- 4 square light pockets that accept Rigid D series LED pods or Radiance Pods
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts and ship with machined sensor cap deletes.
- Optional DEF tank skid plate +$75
- Backwoods Bull Bar option is fabricated to fit a Rigid E-Series or Rigid Radiance 20" LED light bar
- Without Bull Bar: 153 lbs
- With Bull Bar: 160 lbs
- Industrial One-Handed Cam Latch with Padlock Loop for Easy Secure Access.
- Dual Modular Swing Out Doors allow you to customize and bolt on your choice of accessories (Cabinet Box, Set of Drop Down Toolboxes, Tire Carrier, and Upper Rack) on the side that you prefer
- Swing Out Doors have internal ribbing constructed of 1/4" 5052 Aluminum
- Bumper Base is constructed of 7 Gauge Carbon Steel
- Not compatible with parking sensors
- Compatible with lane change assist
- UHMW Wear Pad
- Equipped to fit a set of Pathfinder Flush Mount backup lights (Lights Sold Separately)
- Compatible with OEM hitch
- Black Textured Powder Coat
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
- Approximate Installed Weight 39kg (86lbs)
- 4 x FASS013 - Foot Set / 60mm-70mm - by Front Runner
- 4 x RRAC907 - Stud Plate MB Sprinter Track
- 1 x RRSTM14 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 2772mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST009 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Wide Pair / 1345mm(W) - by Front Runner